See Why Joe Diosana says The Miracle Morning® Makes Everyday Feel Like Christmas!
Elena Samaniego says, "The Miracle Morning Changed My Life"
After doing The Miracle Morning® for 60 consecutive days, Ray Ciafardini talks about how it's transformed his life!
Chris Ficke tells you how The Miracle Morning® has changed his life and career!
Hear Michael Murphey RAVE about The Miracle Morning®!
See Why The Miracle Morning® Has Kerri Robinson Awake at 5:00 AM!
Mike Dawid--Cutco Court of Honor Superstar--RAVES about the Miracle Morning®!
Michael Reeves says that The Miracle Morning® has given him so much more energy!
- No dates present
Posts Tagged ‘how to wake up early’« Older Entries
October 8th, 2011
Human nature is to take the easy road, to give up when things get difficult, and to settle for less than we TRULY want. If you are going to create an extraordinary life for yourself, you must stand guard against your human nature, rise above your tendencies, and tap into the SUPER-human that is within each of us!
What is the SUPER-human within each of us?
October 7th, 2011
*These are Hal Elrod’s Top 10 quotes, as voted on by The Miracle Morning® community.
- “Love the life you have while you create the life of your dreams. Don’t think you have to choose one over the other.”
- “Give up being perfect for being authentic.”
- “You are where you are because of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be.”
- “Why is it that when a baby is born we often refer to him or her as ‘the miracle of life’ but then we go on to accept mediocrity for our own lives. When did we lose sight of the Miracle that WE are living?”
- “Strive to make everyday the best day of your life, because there is no good reason not to.”
- “The moment you accept responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life is the moment you can change ANYTHING in your life.”
- “Every goal we have is preceded by a process. The secret to success is to be committed to the daily process, without being emotionally attached to your results. You should absolutely be emotionally engaged in your goals, but not emotionally attached. What’s the difference? When you are emotionally engaged, you create excitement & enthusiasm for the possibility of achieving your goals, but when you are emotionally attached you create fear & pain that you might not.”
- “If you want more energy, put yourself in situations where energy is required. Your body will naturally response and always produce the energy you need, but not if you’re just sitting around complaining about not having enough energy.”
- “Those who only do what they feel like… don’t do much. To be successful at anything you must take action even when you don’t feel like it, knowing that the action itself will produce the motivation you need to follow through.”
- “You are always exactly where you are supposed to be, experiencing what you need to experience, to learn what you must learn, in order to become the person you need to be to create the life you truly want. Always.”
Read all of Hal Elrod’s Inspirational & Empowering Quotes at
September 24th, 2011
All of our emotional pain—fear, anger, sadness, regret—is a result of our non-acceptance – a.k.a. our “resistance” – of the things we can’t change. For example, fear is caused by our non-acceptance of a possible outcome in the future. Regret is caused by our non-acceptance of things we can’t change from the past. In fact, most of our emotional pain is caused by our non-acceptance of our past.
We lost something. A job. A relationship. A loved one. Or someone did something that hurt us—maybe it was a family member, a friend, an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend—and we harbor negative emotions toward that person, or towards our circumstances, thus causing ourselves pain so long as we are not willing to accept it and let it go.
August 10th, 2011
Pulled from the archives, this interview is being shown to the public for the first time since airing LIVE on Comcast in 2008!
Bestselling Author, Life Coach, and International Motivational Speaker “Yo Pal” Hal Elrod tells his unbelievable true story about being found dead at the scene at age 20 and how he managed to make a miraculous recovery.
July 27th, 2011
Recently, I received an email from Patrick, asking me the age old question: “How Do You Find Your Purpose In Life?” Here is Patrick’s question followed by my answer…
P.S. If you get value from this post, please leave a quick comment below… Thank YOU!! =).
May 25th, 2011
See Keynote Speaker “Yo Pal” Hal Elrod as He Empowers Thousands of “Successful Thinkers” to Wake Up Each Day to Their Full Potential with The Miracle Morning®, a.k.a. “The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed To Change Your Entire Life… (Before 8 A.M.)
May 24th, 2011
The Sacramento & Company morning show brought Hal Elrod back (for the 2nd time) to inspire & empower their viewers with The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed To Change Your Entire Life… (Before 8am!) known as The Miracle Morning®…
May 16th, 2011
April 9th, 2011
High School and College (Motivational) Keynote Speaker “Yo Pal” Hal Elrod shares his inspiring story on KMOT Channel 10 and inspires over 2,000 High School Students in Minot, ND.
February 27th, 2011
“On the one hand, we all want to be happy. On the other hand, we all know the things that make us happy. But we don’t do those things. Why? Simple. We are too busy. Too busy doing what? Too busy trying to be happy.”
—Matthew Kelly, Bestselling Author
One question I often get about The Miracle Morning, is regarding how long it should be. You may remember that—when I first had the breakthrough realization about how my level of success (and me fulfilling my potential) in every area was being hindered by my limited level of Personal Development—my biggest challenge was finding time to implement daily Personal Development…
More Posts From
Please Don’t Buy My Book—Yet!
December 2, 2012
How To Get (& Stay) MOTIVATED
February 16, 2012